Georgian College International Scholarship is a life-changing opportunity to finance your higher education abroad and a great opportunity to attain your academic goals. The program will take place in Canada; the application process is open for the 2021/2022 academic session.
All international and domestic students are fit to take part in this monetary aid program and access minimum aid of $1,000 for the tuition fee of any post-secondary program at Georgian College.
Georgian College – About
Georgian College is an Applied Arts and Technology academic institution which is located in Ontario, Canada. It is the 92nd in ranking of Canada educational institutions. It is determined to inspire invention, transform lives and merge communities utilizing the power of education. Georgian has sustained a great rate of graduate employment for over a decade. From the 2019-2020 KPIs, 90.2% of alumni of Georgian College get employment in less than a year.
GC has 4,500 foreign scholars from 85 countries, 13,000 full-time scholars. It was established at the time of creation of Ontario’s college system in the year 1967. The Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology were formed on 21s of May, 1965 when the Ontario system of public colleges was created. Georgian provides beyond $3 million in bursaries and awards to scholars annually. Applicants get the opportunity to apply online whenever they feel prepared to.
Georgian’s main campus is positioned on a 140-acre site on the Barrie’s northeast edge. Barrie Campus is also house to the Sadlon Centre for Wellness, Health, and Sciences. It was officially opened in 2011; this $65-million, 165,000 square-foot edifice has enabled Georgian to double its enrolment in health and wellness programs to 3,000 scholars and allow scholars to seek health sciences-correlated certificates, degrees and diplomas, and innovative degree programs. It has varieties of health care teaching health centers which are available to the community and public at large, as well as laboratories and classrooms.
Why Georgian College? Georgian College teams with industry and community associates to provide noteworthy innovative curriculum and worthy work placement to its scholars. It has one of the utmost employment rates in all of Canada.
Application Deadline: Open
Georgian College International Scholarship – Summary
- Award Institution: Georgian College
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Postsecondary
- Award Value: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: Domestic and International
- Country: Canada
Eligibility for Georgian College International Scholarship
To meet the criteria for Georgian College International Scholarship, entrants must meet the requirements listed below:
- Eligible Nations: Canadian nationals and scholar from overseas are fit to apply.
- All postsecondary program open.
- The applicants must have exceptional academic accomplishments.
Steps to Apply for Georgian College International Scholarship
To win Georgian College International Scholarship, please follow the instructions below:
- Steps to Apply: The candidates can log in to the student portal of the college and submit their admission applications. Students can log in here to apply for the program.
- Needed Documents: The candidates are expected to provide the documents below to the university:
- High school diploma
- Academic records
- Prerequisites for Admission: Applicants must be at least 21 years old to take on a degree stud.
- Prerequisites for Language: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.0+
- TOEFL IBT – 31+
Georgian College International Scholarship – Benefits
Recipients of Georgian College International Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- The applicants for international countries who are selected will be paid a sum of $1,000 to contribute for the tuition fee of any applied degree program.
To make further inquiry about Georgian College International Scholarship, please visit the official website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.