Engineering Processable Research Scholarships at University of Sydney in Australia 2021/20223 min read
Engineering Processable Research Scholarships is willing to help PhD students who are embarking on research in designing a strong and versatile hydrogel with self-healing properties. The University of Sydney is pleased to welcome both international and domestic students’ submissions for the 2021/2022 academic year.
All candidates who apply for a PhD study program at the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney are qualified to take this application. Qualified scholars are those that have a suitable academic qualification and have applied for an RTP scholarship as well. A tuition fee and a monthly allowance will be offered to the nominated students.
University of Sydney – About
The University of Sydney is a state-owned research institution of higher learning ranked 38th in QS Global World Rankings and 27th in Best Global Universities. The university upholds the beliefs that education is for all and that leadership is to improve the lives of all and the communities served. University of Sydney has eight academic faculties and university schools, through which it offers Bachelor, Master and Doctoral degrees.
Why the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is a globally recognized university constantly ranked in the best 50 universities in the world to be a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability. The university holds exquisite merit in research and teaching and is exceedingly devoted to helping students during the course of their journey at the University of Sydney.
Application Deadline: Open
Engineering Processable Research Scholarships – Summary
- Awarding Institution: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Study Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award Type: Tuition and Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: Domestic and International
- Location: Australia
Eligibility for Engineering Processable Research Scholarships
To be eligible for Engineering Processable Research Scholarships, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: Australian national students and other foreign candidates are both qualified to apply for the scholarship opportunity.
- Eligible Courses: Full-time PhD program at the Faculty of Engineeringcan be applied for.
- The candidates must have an unconditional offer of admission to study for a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Engineering.
- The interested candidates must have an honors degree.
- The candidates must apply for an RTP scholarship.
How to Apply for Engineering Processable Research Scholarships
To avail Engineering Processable Research Scholarships, please follow the guidelines bellow:
- Steps to Apply: The applicants are expected to log in to the university portal to apply for a PhD program of choice. Scholarship submissions need to be made here together with an RTP scholarship application, for which domestic and international applicants need to apply separately.
- Necessary Documents: The students are expected to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Academic transcripts
- Statement of motivation
- Admission Prerequisites: Applicant must have an honors degree (first-class or second class upper) or equivalent in polymer engineering and chemistry for or a relevant field.
- Language Prerequisites: The applicants have to submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- PTE Academic – 68
Benefits of Engineering Processable Research Scholarships
Beneficiaries of Engineering Processable Research Scholarships will be offered the benefits below:
- The successful applicants will be given with a yearly stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney’s Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate (indexed on 1 January every year), for about three years, dependent on satisfactory academic performance.
- An international student will also have academic fees funded for 12 months.
- A tuition fee and a monthly allowance will be offered to the nominated students.
To inquire further about Engineering Processable Research Scholarships, please visit the official webpage.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.